Monday, October 17, 2016

‘How I Found You’ by Gabriella Lepore

3.5 stars

‘How I Found You’ is a tale of soulmates who have found each other in this lifetime due to a prophecy involving Rose.  As a witch, Oscar has the ability to find people and things that he holds dear in his heart, and he is the only witch who was able to find Rose, because of their connection.

Rose plans to have a quiet summer vacationing with her Aunt, Uncle, and their new baby.  Little did she expect two witches to move in and to find her soulmate.  Though this does explain the nightmare that repeats itself each night.

While ‘How I Found You’ was not the best YA novel I’ve read this year, it was indeed a good read.  Recommended for YA paranormal romance readers.

I voluntarily reviewed a copy of ‘How I Found You.’

No comments:

Post a Comment