Thursday, April 12, 2018

‘True Born’ (True Born Trilogy #1) by L.E. Sterling

4.5 stars

This introduction to the True Born trilogy sets up the major players, a background of how the plague caused a dystopian society, explains the three castes of people and their rights and expectations, all while narrated by a smart sounding 17-year old girl.  The writing is great, the plot is full of twists and turns, and our narrator and her twin sister are easy to root for.  I’m happy to report that Sterling’s writing had me reaching for my dictionary a few times, and this book is blissfully love-triangle free.

Diving into ‘True North’ now, in anticipation for the release of ‘True Storm’ on May 1st.  Look for this series at your local library!

I voluntarily read a Review Copy of this book.  All opinions stated are solely my own and no one else’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment